Data protection declaration
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Benno Hermann, hermannelectronic, Kapellenstrasse 5, 79780 Stühlingen-Eberfingen, Germany, Tel .: +497744929044, E-Mail: Versand@hermannelectronic.de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
With the mere For informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and make it possible to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to accept cookies for certain cases or in general can exclude. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is in the help menu. of each browser, which explains how to use you can change cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected when a contact form is used can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request. Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Gem & auml; & szlig; According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by our side.
6) Use of customer data for direct mail
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time ; nnen. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for advertising purposes via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is legally permitted and & nbsp; ; about which we will inform you in this declaration.
7) Data processing for order processing
To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
8) Use of social media: videos
Use of YouTube videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider "YouTube" belonging to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Regardless of the playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
9) Online Marketing
9.1 Google AdSense
This website uses Google AdSense, a web advertising service from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. In addition, Google AdSense also uses so-called "web beacons" to collect information. (small invisible graphics), which can be used to record, collect and evaluate simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon (including your IP address) about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there. This can also result in a transfer to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Google uses the information obtained in this way to evaluate your usage behavior with regard to the AdSense ads. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google AdSense will not be merged with other Google data. The information collected by GoogleData may be transferred to third parties if this is required by law and / or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
The described processing of data takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR for the purpose of targeted advertising addressing the user by advertising third parties whose advertisements are displayed on this website on the basis of the evaluated user behavior. This processing also serves our financial interest in exploiting the economic potential of our website by displaying personalized third-party advertising content for a fee.
You can find more information about Google's data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
You can permanently deactivate cookies for ad preferences by preventing them by setting your browser software accordingly, or you can download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link:
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the option described above to make an objection.
9.2 Use of Google Ads Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google Ads" and as part of Google Ads, the conversion tracking of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). We use the offer of Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. Our aim is to show you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of the advertising costs incurred.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an Ads ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Google Ads customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Google Ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this use by using the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser under the keyword & ldquo; User settings & ldquo; deactivate. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Ads based on our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. When using Google Ads, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the US.
You can find more information about Google's data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
You can permanently object to the setting of cookies by Google Ads Conversion Tracking by downloading and installing the Google browser plug-in available under the following link:
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the & quot; Cookie Consent Tool & quot; provided on the website. or alternatively follow the option outlined above to make an objection.
10) Rights of the data subject
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with & r auml; & szlig; Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data is disclosed were or will be, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin Your data, if we have not collected them from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your Right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR exist when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise. exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, as long as the accuracy of your data, which you disputed, is checked if you want your data to be deleted due to inadmissible data processing refuse and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you object for reasons ; nd your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed, this correction or To notify the deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves undue effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to withdraw consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, provided that further processing is not based on A legal basis for processing without consent can be supported. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to complain in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
10.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAIN LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO REQUEST REQUESTS. R INSERT THE FUTURE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. A FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE MANDATORY PROTECTIVE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT DEFECTS YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES OR OBJECTIVES, RELEASES OR REQUIREMENTS. ; CHEN SERVES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXECUTE THE OPPOSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AFFECTED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
11) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and & ndash; if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, these data are stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, these data are routinely processed after the retention periods have expired erased if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless We can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted if they are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way are no longer necessary.